jps jps is offline

Default Whoops...

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 11:20:13 -0400, H the K
wrote:

On 10/31/09 11:14 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 17:53:22 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 17:01:01 -0400,
wrote:

BTW insurance companies really don't have that high a profit margin
when compared to other, similar sized companies.

When you're 1/6 of the economy, 3.5% goes a long way.
Probably more then tens of scores of dineros.

--Vic

Perhaps we should be asking what the profit margin is of the medical
providers and drug companies but they seem to be immune from this
scrutiny.

Perhaps we should determine what comes out of "gross profits" to get
down to "net profits," eh? There are many ways a corporation can play
perfectly legal fun and games to lower its net profit dramatically.

Including gigantic salary and bonuses to its execs.