Skip Gundlach

Default You're keeling me, amigo!

Hi, Bill, and Y'all,

wrote in message

Why not get it from the horse's mouth?

http://www.marsmetal.com

These guys are the kings of keels.

That source was mentioned in one of the cutoff successes I'd read about (the
subject had used them to form their new bottom for the cutoff, making a net
even on the weight). I know it can be done. The question was about its
efficacy, or, even, advisability (I'm talking in terms of not cutting any
off, and looking for experience with the end result, not its feasibility).

However, that said, I'll check them out directly (vs just the one cutoff
story) to see what they have to say.

L8R, y'all :{))

Skip and Lydia

didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away
from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discover." - Mark Twain