nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default Poor, poor Sarah...

"H the K" wrote in message
On 10/30/09 8:25 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
"H the wrote in message
On 10/30/09 7:30 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
H the K wrote:

[ snip ]

Is you masculinity and self worth so low you buy this BS? Fear a woman
President? Liberal sexist!

I would bet anyone $10,000 cash if Palin becomes president she couldn't
possibly even come close to BO in debt-corruption spend. Not even close
to BO'zos anniversary and $1.3 trillion of debt-spend.

BO is the ruination of America.

B.S.? All those palin lies are documented. Oh...I have no problems with
woman as president. Hillary Clinton was my first choice during the
primary
season. I do insist that any candidate, though, be smart, savvy,
educated,
and well-informed. Those are all disqualifiers for palin. Palin is a
cipher.

I had Hillary as my first choice for a while, but then she seemed to fall
into the same negative style of campaign, so I voted for Obama. I caught
lot of sh*t from my female friends over it, but they got over it, and
she's
making a great Sec. of State. I can't believe she said that about the
Pak.
gov't recently. I wonder how that'll play out. Sometimes the truth is the
truth.

Pakistan is a country on the verge of destroying itself. If it starts to
happen, it might be in our interests to help the Indians gather up the
Paki nukes and let Pakistan blow itself up with conventional weaponry.
India is a true democracy and could be a much stronger ally. It also has a
strong, experienced military.

I read somewhere (or heard on the news) that there's a plan in place for the
nukes.

--
Nom=de=Plume