posted to rec.boats.paddle
Wilko Wilko is offline

Default And now that the Witch is dead, so is RBP it seems!

John Kuthe wrote:
C'mon folks! RBP is what we make of it!

I've taken a hiatus from paddling while I'm (still) going to nursing
school, what's everyone else up to?

I spent the last three years at university, recently got another piece
of paper adding a Msc to my name. Now it's job-hunting again.
I'm still paddling, but because the school holidays messed up my
paddling schedule for the past couple of years, paddling 70+ days a year
is over. Also, I had a pretty bad paddling accident last year, landing
on a rock after going down a dam (basically an artificial waterfall in
the Czech Republic that we ran a lot, where they put big boulders below
the drop against erosion) which has made me a tad less eager to run
harder stuff nowadays.

--
Wilko van den Bergh wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe