Tosk Tosk is offline

Default Is Nancy Pelosi...

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:27:42 -0400, H the K
wrote:

On 10/29/09 12:14 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...

wrote in message

wrote in message
wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

Hehe, typical lefty response.

I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.

--Mike

Have you ever been close to the man? He smells funny, too. Probably those
nylon magical underclothes Mormons wear.

Steve

My dad wore those most of his life, most of them are not nylon either,
don't be so ignorant at the expense of what you know little of... It's
still bigotry, even if it is at the expense of Christians...

What purpose would be served by making fun of a religion *revealed* to a
guy who found a series of golden plates in a book buried in a hill in
New York state?

You mean the guys with one of the worlds biggest pipe organs. Nobody
can be wrong all the time.

Casady

Yeah, go ahead and mock my dad, he wouldn't mind. Either way, he spent
his entire life and fortune taking care of folks who needed it more than
we did, you and the rest of you intolerant hypocrites couldn't hold a
candle to him...