Lu Powell[_11_] Lu Powell[_11_] is offline

Default Is Nancy Pelosi...

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On Oct 29, 8:54 am, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

"mgg" wrote in message

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's
eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty
headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me,
proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

Hehe, typical lefty response.

I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.

--Mike

I doubt were ever a liberal or progressive if you think calling
someone,
esp. the Speaker of the House, a bitch is appropriate. She, like the
others
in Congress, is a politician. I guess there must be some sort of
double
standard because she's a tough woman. It's just politics if if it's a
guy,
but if a woman speaks up, then she's got to be a bitch. Typical macho
bs
response.

Let's just call her what she really is: A power hungry bitch.

Geeze, I don't hear Plume coming to the defense of the poor woman that
Florida congressman called a whore.. Double standard indeed. Anybody
with a brain can agree, what Pelosi said was a lie (no surprise there)
and plain stupid.- Hide quoted text -

But it is VERY acceptable to Republicans when Cheney tell someone
"**** you" in the hallowed halls of congress, huh?

There is a difference between a bald-faced lie (see Pelosi), and a vulgar
personal remark (see Chaney). Neither one justifies the other. Another
example of and ad hominem remark.