nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default Obama signs legislation that limits GOP/Conservative fun

"wf3h" wrote in message
On Oct 28, 8:22 pm, elder wrote:

The writer is obviously trying to fool everybody. He knows that this
Legislation sets a nasty portent of things to come. It is toehold
legislation to silence dissent to the prostelizing of the perverted
lifestyle, to our young and to force their way into decent society.
How long before we forced to endure San Francisco style sickening show
of perversion down our main streets?- Hide quoted text -

i agree; christianity is a perverted lifestyle. the legislation is
modeled on current federal law which makes hate crimes based on
religion illegal...

Sorry, but most Christians are about forgiveness and empathy.

couldn't have said it better. hopefully those goddamn christians will
keep to themselves...

Those christians (little "c") should.

--
Nom=de=Plume