Evan Gatehouse

Default our new boat

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
Congratulations. Welcome to the club!

So what kind did you get?

It's a Richard Woods design, a "Meander". Foam/glass construction.

http://www.yachtworld.com/passageyachtsales/

and click on "Yachts For Sale" on the left side frame.

Scroll down to "40 Woods Catamaran". She's a nice looking boat.

It's an open bridgedeck design and I will be building a nice light foam
composite bridgedeck cabin, adding a diesel and raising the mast about 2'.

Then it needs a stove, decent electronics, lifelines and stanchions, a
windlass, better autopilot, watermaker, more storage lockers, build a fasty
planing dinghy, etc. etc.

Just little stuff really

--
Evan Gatehouse

you'll have to rewrite my email address to get to me
ceilydh AT 3web dot net
(fools the spammers)