Tom Francis - SWSports Tom Francis - SWSports is offline

Default Time Bandit of Most Dangerous Catch - Flat Bottom

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:21:24 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:23:49 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Surprised me, but then I'm not a naval architect or experienced enough
to know better.
Not much detail, but should be interesting to most boaters.

http://www.boattest.com/VLibrary/vPlay.aspx?ID=2048

--Vic

Looks like you gotta' log in to get access... I have too many open
logins around already...

Didn't know that. You sure?

Yep.

I've posted Boatest links numerous times and nobody mentioned that.

That's because nobody goes there.

But maybe nobody clicks on the links.

And that. :)