Skip Gundlach

Default Choice of Dinghy

About PortaBotes...

Have any of you owners done entry and exit for diving with these? That's
about the only concern I have about them. An inflatable sides are very easy
to grab in order to get in, and probably a great deal more comfortable to
slide over, as well.

That said, their website shows some fire or police department or some such
diver being pulled into the boat by some couple of guys standing in the bow,
to demonstrate that it's stable. Same reservations, as I don't expect to
have a couple of boat gorillas to haul me in :{))

L8R

Skip

didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away
from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discover." - Mark Twain