Jim Jim is offline

Default More Global Warming morons...

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
"People will need to consider turning vegetarian if the world is to
conquer climate change, according to a leading authority on global
warming."

"He predicted that people’s attitudes would evolve until meat eating
became unacceptable. “I think it’s important that people think about
what they are doing and that includes what they are eating,” he said.
“I am 61 now and attitudes towards drinking and driving have changed
radically since I was a student. People change their notion of what is
responsible. They will increasingly ask about the carbon content of
their food.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6891362.ece

What next - taxes on farts?

Since Donnie has a keen interest in same, let's appoint him special tax
collector.