Bob Bob is offline

Default Powell Cay- Marsh Harbour, 10/1-7/09

In any case, I bet my time aboard at the moment trumps yours :{))

Skip and crew

COuld be SKip. I had a pretty chill day though. breakfast was at 0530
and Just the way I like it. Then Got to have 5 hours of boat watching
with wonderful fall weather. Then I talked with some people for about
3 hours. Oh, then got to splice more line and then painted for an
hour.

Watched the white and the brown pelicans, porpoise, some really cool
shore birds O and teh rose spoon bills,
That was about it............. Rather enjoyable.
bbo