John H.[_9_] John H.[_9_] is offline

Default Harrys type women

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:49:25 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 20:29:47 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 16:09:28 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

Poor representatives of their units for sure.

Don, I have to wonder, don't you have anything better to do ?

This is where he and Harry get their attention in life, I guess even
negative attention is better than starring at a basement wall all by
yourself..

I had a great day today, me and a couple of hundred friends had a huge
party and fun minibike race at Rocky Hill, Jessi and I were track
officials for the day until the girls got all "gooney" on the track
after the main events...

How far from Wash DC is this track. Hell, I may bring the bike up
there this spring just to make sure it works.

Bout ten minutes south of Hartford CT... Google says about 5 1/2 hours

That's not bad. You might just see me up there next spring.