Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Powell Cay- Marsh Harbour, 10/1-7/09

"Stephen Trapani" wrote in message
Bob wrote:

FOUR THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED THIRTY ONE
words................................. uggg I hope some one is find
these words useful.
Bob

You're complaining about how many words he posted to the newsgroup so you
repost them all with one sentence of your own at the end.... and you do it
twice??

See anything wrong with that picture?

And oh yeah, I find Skip's posts very useful, unlike your two posts.

Stephen

C'mon, Boob,

You know my style - you don't have to read them :{))

Anyway, sorry about the length - I do, actually, try to keep them to the 2K
range, but there wasn't a good stopping point - along with the fact that
we're having so much fun, I get very little time at the keyboard (combined
with sharing it with our guests, my being the much better equipped computer
aboard), that the finishing of that was a bit hurried, so, while I might
have separated it out, every time I was AFK, I thought of something else
we'd done (my logs under way - and making way! :{)) - aren't activity
oriented, so at this late date, my memory was jogged rather than the usual
more contemporary postings I do.

We're having so busy and enjoyable times, compared to the time of our prior
visitors, that there usually isn't a half-hour a day of keyboard time.
However, as noted in the referenced log, it was unfortunate in its
unfolding, as we didn't have the opportunity to get local knowledge of what
to see and do which might have been more like what we expected to show the
kids, and by the time we got down here, it was time for them to go home.

By the time we have future visitors, however, likely we'll have had the lay
of the land before they come, and we'll not have that difficulty...

In any case, I bet my time aboard at the moment trumps yours :{))

L8R

Skip and crew

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand
(Richard Bach)