jps jps is offline

Default Harrys type women

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:20:50 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 10:51:11 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote in message
. ..

"Jim" wrote in message

John is a war hardened soldier. I doubt if he would take threats of
kill
filing by a bimbette as a life altering experience.

What?? He was one of the guys hiding safely in the background giving
orders.
Ask him how many times he had to defend himself on the battlefield.

I know several Gulf War and Iraqi vets. They are definitely hardened
soldiers. They're kind and gentle people, who only with great hesitation
showed me how to use my 20-gauge. I don't know John or Jim (don't want to
either), but neither sounds like my friends. They sound bitter and afraid.

I used to camp in the Sierras with an Vietnam vet who was a LRP. He
was definitely hardened by his experiences but the most trustworthy
and kind person. He was always armed when we went camping.

He would tell us stories of being way beyond enemy lines having to
hide out alone in a thicket for days -- scared ****less. He didn't
like to be anywhere without a gun - ten years after he got home.

Not sure what an LRP is, but my friends don't want to have anything to do
with guns, although I know they both have some.

Long Range Patrol. Specifically trained to go behind enemy lines to
observe.