John H.[_9_] John H.[_9_] is offline

Default I'm fairly sure at least one person here...

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:02:04 -0400, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

has these installed by Union contractors.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...ewRand=2818820

In fact, I think he wrote this review - you know to listen to opera
and NPR on his upscale Union installed in-home audio/video theatre.

"AWESOME, I have been waiting forever for this product. Finally
something to go with my custom vacuum sputtered unobtainium circuit
breaker contacts and calibrated studio grade Romex. Now if I can just
get the power company to get rid of those pesky scalar waves in my
zero point energy transmission system, I'll be all set.

Hey, if you are reading this maybe you have advice on how I can attach
my holographic ear bud drivers to my tin foil hat?"

Sounds like him anyway.

Must be worth it, they've got serial numbers!