H the K[_2_] H the K[_2_] is offline

Default Harrys type women

On 10/25/09 8:29 PM, Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 16:09:28 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

Poor representatives of their units for sure.

Don, I have to wonder, don't you have anything better to do ?

This is where he and Harry get their attention in life, I guess even
negative attention is better than starring at a basement wall all by
yourself..

I had a great day today, me and a couple of hundred friends had a huge
party and fun minibike race at Rocky Hill, Jessi and I were track
officials for the day until the girls got all "gooney" on the track
after the main events...

Don't you have anything better to do, Scott Ingersoll, than to prove
your stupidity and ignorance over and over and over and over?

You and a couple of hundred friends on...early release?