Jim Jim is offline

Default Harrys type women

H the K wrote:
On 10/25/09 3:09 PM, Don White wrote:
wrote in message
"Don wrote in message

wrote in message

John is a war hardened soldier. I doubt if he would take threats of
kill
filing by a bimbette as a life altering experience.

What?? He was one of the guys hiding safely in the background giving
orders.
Ask him how many times he had to defend himself on the battlefield.

I know several Gulf War and Iraqi vets. They are definitely hardened
soldiers. They're kind and gentle people, who only with great hesitation
showed me how to use my 20-gauge. I don't know John or Jim (don't
want to
either), but neither sounds like my friends. They sound bitter and
afraid.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Poor representatives of their units for sure.

flajim and herring are precisely a pair of scared old "white men"
republicans the world has passed by...

I'm puzzled by that "white man" comment Krausie. Are you prejudiced
against blacks and whites alike? You would know about being scared. Your
various comments here have clued us in to your fears.