H the K[_2_] H the K[_2_] is offline

Default Harrys type women

On 10/25/09 3:09 PM, Don White wrote:
wrote in message
"Don wrote in message

wrote in message

John is a war hardened soldier. I doubt if he would take threats of kill
filing by a bimbette as a life altering experience.

What?? He was one of the guys hiding safely in the background giving
orders.
Ask him how many times he had to defend himself on the battlefield.

I know several Gulf War and Iraqi vets. They are definitely hardened
soldiers. They're kind and gentle people, who only with great hesitation
showed me how to use my 20-gauge. I don't know John or Jim (don't want to
either), but neither sounds like my friends. They sound bitter and afraid.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Poor representatives of their units for sure.

flajim and herring are precisely a pair of scared old "white men"
republicans the world has passed by...