posted to rec.boats.paddle
John Kuthe John Kuthe is offline

Default Ding! Dong! The witch is dead!

On Oct 25, 6:31*am, Rich wrote:
On Oct 24, 8:55 pm, (Paul Tomblin) wrote:

In a previous article, Rich said:

clogging up pages and pages of text on the usenet group
recreation.boats.paddle as the following posting I am including

You know, if you're going to complain about somebody flooding a newsgroup,
it would probably be a good idea to get the name of the newsgroup right..

This is rec.boats.paddle. There is no such heirarchy as "recreation".

Actualy we are both correct. *rec.boats.paddle is an accepted
abbreviation but if you sign up for this group the first broad
catagory is "recreation" not rec. *Type them both into a google search
and it takes you to the same place. *Gotta love it.....

Rich

Rich

And already we are seeing a return the the RBP chatter of olde!

Pointlessly arguments about things that have nothing to do with
boating! :-)

John Kuthe...