Armond Perretta[_2_] Armond Perretta[_2_] is offline

Default What's Wrong With This Picture?

Quoted from the Style Section of the Sunday New York Times of 16 Oct 09:

"As a teenager, I once went on a date with a green-eyed boy. He sailed us
across Narragansett Bay, then stopped under the Newport Bridge and dared me
to jump overboard. Without hesitating, I stood on the stern and leaped. The
current beneath the bridge was so strong that within seconds I was dragged
far from the boy and the boat. I saw his stunned face, his tanned shirtless
body quickly working the lines to come to my rescue."

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat