mmc mmc is offline

Default Boat Fire - Lessons to consider

"tom" wrote in message
On Sep 23, 5:47 pm, "mmc" wrote:
"You" wrote in message

In article m,
"mmc" wrote:

"You" wrote in message
In article m,
"mmc" wrote:

Harsh? You Bet... Life is tough, and then you DIE..... Yep, The guy
should, and did, DIE, because he made "a Mistake", actually he made
couple of mistakes, and the accumulated consequences of these
mistakes,
KILLED Him.....

1. He didn't understand the nature of the technology he was using...
He didn't understand that Gasoline Fumes were explosive,,,
2. He didn't turn on the Bilge Blower for 10 minutes to clear the
fumes..... or the Bilge Blower wasn't working....
3. He didn't have a Fire Extinguisher in the Engineroom, OR he
didn't
have one big enough, to put out the fire....

These things are REQUIRED Knowledge, for Gasoline Powered Vessel
Owners,
and when one doesn't acquire the requisite Knowledge, for safe
operation
of a technology, then one sets themselves up, for the consequences,
intended, or unintended, of their own choices.....

Being Stupid, doesn't remove the liability for the consequences of
ones
choices, or actions..... It only makes them more inevitable....

Well, I sure hope you have better luck should you ever make a mistake!

I make my own "Luck", by doing my best to understand the technology
that
I use.... and understand the intended, and unintended, consequences of
situations, that I find myself in.... Most folks have learned to do the
same, but it is apparent that you haven't... and that is your problem,
not mine... If your one mistake from Dying, then your just to Stupid
live... and are inline for a Darwin Award... Most folks are in the 3 -
4
Compounded Mistake area, and usually they see the unintended
consequences, far enough ahead, that they choose a different path....
apparently that is not your forte....

Most people try not to make mistakes but pretty much all do. You must be
something different, something better, something infalible, something
more
advanced - - - WAIT!! HOLY CRAP I'M ARGUING WITH GOD!!!!
I guess you haven't figured it out yet, but we're all one mistake away
from
death.

I would say two mistakes away. That first assumption was a mistake, by
the way! Tom

Yeah, I got tired of listening to his holy bull****.