Jonathan Ganz

Default Southern California Sailors

I think it was the word Tuesday.

"Geoff Jennings" wrote in message
.. .

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Any man who is unemployed and cannot even afford a
sailing excursion for his fiancée will likely make one
sorry husband. Do your fiancée a favor and get a job.

Stop mooching and stop being so irresponsible. You sound
like a loser to me.

You're obviously a troll,so I can't believe I'm responding, but which part
of "interview Tuesday" in my original post did you fail to comprehend? Is
wanting something nice for my fiancée so bad.

And WTF are you to tell me I'm being irresponsible. Using my growing thin
_SAVINGS_ to pay for a sailboat trip would clearly be irresponsible,

looking
for another way to do it hardly is.

I hope you're a troll, if not, you must be a very bitter, sad individual.

Geoff