jps jps is offline

Default Delicious...

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 15:48:10 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 13:56:13 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:51:29 -0400, Tosk wrote:

After all, how can a for profit org compete with a public
funded not for profit?

Huh? I thought "privatization" was the cost cutting mantra of
the
Right. You know, how a lean mean corporation was more
efficient
than
bloated government agency. So, does this mean that if we
eliminate
private health insurance companies, and go with a single payer
public
option, our health cost would go down? Damn, you're turning
into a
Liberal.

Not really, look at the success record of govt "not for profit"
organizations. I would rather pay for something that works, than
pay
double for something that doesn't.

Yup. Medicare and the VA don't work. Bummer.

Well, I guess it depends on who is in office at the time. When it
was
Bush they sure didn't, that is if you listen to the chattering
class.
Now miraculously a 10% unemployment rate is a recovery...

You really need to review the facts about the VA, for example, before
you
make statements like this. Check out the person who's in charge of
the
VA.

There is a technical recovery in process. Jobs are still a problem
and
will
continue to be for quite a while. What's your point?

Can you say, double standard...??

What's that? You're clear as mud.

lol lol

I guess I could take Plume fishing, or sit down and eat.. I just can't
wade through the numerous out of context and references to
intellectually dishonest rhetoric.. Sorry Plumeeeee. Just don't have the
time anymore.

Please feel free to either plonk or ignore my posts!

Oy, put yourself out of any misery. I plonked The Freak months ago
and it was a liberating experience. There are such things as hopeless
causes. I can send you my recommended bozo bin.