posted to rec.boats.electronics
Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Furuno Radar M1732

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 08:49:48 GMT, Manlio wrote:

I have a Furuno M1732 installed on my sailing boat on the chart table.
I wonder if there is any possibility to have a remote dusplay unit in
the cockpit. Do you have any idea about a possible solution ?
Thanks

Are you talking about one of these:

http://www.oceanicsupplies.com/fu17or17ra.html

If so it's a NavNet unit, and yes, you can network a second display.
I'd recommend calling Furuno tech support and ask which remote
displays are supported and what cables you need. The originals may be
out of production so you may end up needing to find a used one
somewhere.

More info he

http://www.furunousa.com/Furuno/Doc/0/FRUFFR4F037KDDAU2S77SR6N71/17x2%2017x2C%2017x3C%20Installation%20Manual.pdf

or