jps jps is offline

Default Delicious...

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:42:33 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:34:10 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Tosk" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:51:29 -0400, Tosk wrote:

After all, how can a for profit org compete with a public
funded not for profit?

Huh? I thought "privatization" was the cost cutting mantra of the
Right. You know, how a lean mean corporation was more efficient than a
bloated government agency. So, does this mean that if we eliminate
private health insurance companies, and go with a single payer public
option, our health cost would go down? Damn, you're turning into a
Liberal.

Not really, look at the success record of govt "not for profit"
organizations. I would rather pay for something that works, than pay
double for something that doesn't.

Yup. Medicare and the VA don't work. Bummer.

Funny thing is that he isn't paying anything.

You actually have to pay taxes to be considered a taxpayer.

John seems to have devolved into typing lol a bunch of times rather than
actually have a discussion. I guess he's run out of things to say.

He's checking Worldnut Daily and Fox for fresh info while moving his
index finger between upper and lower lips. Snotty is scouring the MN
news for any fraudulent Franken activity and Jim is picking his nose
or something else.