Simple Simon

Default Southern California unemployed bum

Bwahahahahahhahahahahah!

How's that, Bobsprit? I bet you've never
been able to get kill-filed with a mere two
posts?

Am I the master or what?

S.Simon

"Geoff Jennings" wrote in message .. .
Dude, welcome to my killfile. Sailing is not a waste of time, arguing with
internet trolls is. Have a nice life jerk.

Geoff

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
news
An interview means little. Write back when you
have a job and are capable of supporting a
wife. Until then, you are being irresponsible
and treating your future wife like a kick
dog rather than a human being. Grow some
testicles and become a man. Until you have
gainful employ you are just another boy.

S.Simon

"Geoff Jennings" wrote in message

.. .

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Any man who is unemployed and cannot even afford a
sailing excursion for his fiancée will likely make one
sorry husband. Do your fiancée a favor and get a job.

Stop mooching and stop being so irresponsible. You sound
like a loser to me.

You're obviously a troll,so I can't believe I'm responding, but which

part
of "interview Tuesday" in my original post did you fail to comprehend?

Is
wanting something nice for my fiancée so bad.

And WTF are you to tell me I'm being irresponsible. Using my growing

thin
_SAVINGS_ to pay for a sailboat trip would clearly be irresponsible,

looking
for another way to do it hardly is.

I hope you're a troll, if not, you must be a very bitter, sad

individual.

Geoff