jps

Default Great Economic News: Recession is Over!

Big enough to attract your inferior tackle.

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
It got you to bite, but then again, you are just a little fish.

"jps" wrote in message
Bzzzt. Another vapid spew and a weak troll to boot. Doing a little
projecting Bill?

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
It sure is nice to see that you are one of the good guys. I guess it

must
be terrible to see everyone else is unfair. Since everyone else is

fighting
against "the man" they don't deserve to be treated as a team, and

their
employers should be treated like the enemy. If you are a slave and

are
working for the enemy, they only thing they should give "the man" is

the
bare minimum work.

It must be nice to the only fair person in a world of evil *******s.

"jps" wrote in message
I am the boss. I work more than 45 hours a week. If my employees

work
more
than 40 hours a week, it's at will, not suggested or demanded.

Sometimes
we
have to pull together as a team and do extraordinary work. They're
normally
compensated with comp time.

I don't do that for myself, but I do it for them -- because that's

what's
fair.

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
are you upset because your boss asked you to work 45 hours last

week?