posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats
RD (The Sandman) RD (The Sandman) is offline

Default 2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

thunder wrote in
t:

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:50:56 -0700, jps wrote:

The plantiff didn't refute the evidence that Fox asked its newspeople

lie, they did maintained that it was within their rights to ask their
employees to lie. The court agreed.

It seems immoral to me, for any company to ask their employees to lie,
let alone a news company. But then, who ever said laws were moral.

I wouldn't the poster. He has been asked for a cite from the case or
from a reputable newssource. He has not provided either.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

Let's see if I have this healthcare thingy right. Congress is to pass
a plan written by a committee whose head has said he doesn't understand
it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it, signed by a president who
hasn't read it, with funding administered by a Treasury chief who didn't
pay his taxes because he didn't understand TurboTax, overseen by an obese
Surgeon General and financed by a country that's nearly broke.
What could possibly go wrong?