John H.[_9_] John H.[_9_] is offline

Default H1N1 Vaccine shortage...

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:32:24 -0700 (PDT), Loogypicker
wrote:

On Oct 22, 1:23*pm, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:43:22 -0700, jps wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:17:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:50:53 -0700, Jim wrote:

Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 21, 6:46 am, John H. wrote:
Where has 'Bama been? Perhaps he should spend less time trying to be a
television star and more time paying attention to the happenings right
here. He's had his head up his butt.

I didn't know Obama worked for the pharmacutical company that
manufactures the vaccine.

Never ceases to amaze me what an ignorant assholes those are who look
for any argument to hang a negative on Obama.

Can't you guys see this isn't going to get us anywhere? *No, I guess
they can't. *Sad.

I'd never know about John H's postings if people didn't respond to them,
I filtered him out a long time ago as he never had anything to contribute.

Smart man.

Ya know Johnny...this kind of stuff *is exactly what I'm talking about.
Why do you feel the need to constantly badmouth your president? *Isn't your
govt pension cheque big enough?
I'm sure any number of your fellow Americans would love to have it.

Redistributing wealth to malcontents doesn't make much sense to me
either. *Probably better off in the hands of people who find it
valuable and appreciate it.

Volunteerism is gaining steam in the US but I don't expect Herring
will be volunteering his hand out from the gov't.

Given the actions taken by the administration against those who don't
bow down to its desires, I would not be a bit surprised to see them
coming after the pensions of government retirees who disagree with
them.

Would you be surprised?- Hide quoted text -

Are you talking about the alleged "hit list" the Obama administration
is accused of having? Funny thing, that list. Only the Republicans say
that it exists, but yet can't provide one single shred of evidence to
prove of such.

Here Loogy, this is the type behavior to which I was referring.

"Political intimidation has always been part of the current Congress's
health-care strategy: "If you're not at the table, you're on the menu"
is tattooed on every lobbyist and industry rep in Washington. But Max
Baucus's latest bullying tactics are hard to believe by even these
standards, as the Senate Finance Chairman has sicced federal
regulators on the insurer Humana Inc. for daring to criticize one part
of his health bill."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...839672342.html

This has probably not made it to the major media, but you can see why
I might be concerned about my government check.

And, anyone recieving Social Security might be concerned also.