Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Saint Augustine to Lake Worth, 9/23-24/09

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 11:47:43 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

We have no global plans, but we have been tossing around the idea of a
circumnav. That would involve a great deal larger kitty, I expect, and,
other realities intruding, Lydia's now talking about flying home not less
than once a year to get her grandkid fix, his parents being unwilling to
live the boat life, and not being able to afford hotel stays, at least where
we're going to be for the near future.

In case you're not aware, the bumfuzzles did a decent cost accounting.
Of course YMMV.
http://www.bumfuzzle.com/Pages/Main%20Pages/Cost.html

--Vic