slide[_4_] slide[_4_] is offline

Default Saint Augustine to Lake Worth, 9/23-24/09

Flying Pig wrote:

Perhaps - but we're in the Bahamas, having left Lake Worth nearly 3 weeks
ago. We're (Lydia, my son and his wife, and me) currently on the Lynyard
Cay west side missing the waves and still getting the wind. Solar and wind
is supplying all our electrical needs currently (pardon the expression).
We'll see if we can reasonably do Sandy Cay tomorrow. We got their feet wet
in snorkel, mask and flips on really boring water up by the beach and walked
a bit of what looks to be a road cut in 20 years ago to see the crashing
surf on the ocean side - glad we're not out there...

What are your global plans? Do you think you will just live out your
lives floating about a triangle described roughly by Miami, Bahamas and
Georgia? Or is this something to do for a few years and then you'll
return to land? Or will you set off further afield someday?

I personally would be pretty content within that triangle if I had the
passive income to support my little family.