posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising
Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default Registration questions

On Oct 21, 4:19*pm, bruce@not. wrote:
I bought an old 1977 runabout and want to get it registered in
GA, but the last time it was registered was in FL. So far I
haven't been able to contact the last person who registered it,
or even find out who they are. The GA DNR told me to contact the
FL DNR, but it looks like in FL the DMV handles boat
registration. Can anyone tell me the best way of going about
this?

Thanks for any help!

In GA, if you have a bill of sale from the seller, you're good to go.