Tosk Tosk is offline

Default H1N1 Vaccine shortage...

In article e9ac1eca-a07b-48cb-bbce-ed21a3666b11
@m11g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...

On Oct 21, 11:35*pm, Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:17:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:50:53 -0700, Jim wrote:

Loogypicker wrote:
On Oct 21, 6:46 am, John H. wrote:
Where has 'Bama been? Perhaps he should spend less time trying to be
television star and more time paying attention to the happenings
right
here. He's had his head up his butt.

I didn't know Obama worked for the pharmacutical company that
manufactures the vaccine.

Never ceases to amaze me what an ignorant assholes those are who look
for any argument to hang a negative on Obama.

Can't you guys see this isn't going to get us anywhere? *No, I guess
they can't. *Sad.

I'd never know about John H's postings if people didn't respond to them,
I filtered him out a long time ago as he never had anything to
contribute.

Smart man.

Ya know Johnny...this kind of stuff *is exactly what I'm talking about.
Why do you feel the need to constantly badmouth your president? *Isn't
your
govt pension cheque big enough?
I'm sure any number of your fellow Americans would love to have it.

Redistributing wealth to malcontents doesn't make much sense to me
either. *Probably better off in the hands of people who find it
valuable and appreciate it.

Volunteerism is gaining steam in the US but I don't expect Herring
will be volunteering his hand out from the gov't.

Volunteerism is, apparently, a Mao teaching according to Beck.

Bull****.. Are you sure you are not Harry or JPS, both famous for making
it up as they go along???- Hide quoted text -

You're wrong on this one, dude.

Nope, go watch the whole clip.. He is talking about left wing groups
like the NEA who are illegally funded by government as propaganda
pushers...