John H.[_9_] John H.[_9_] is offline

Default Obama and Hitler

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:21:09 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 06:51:17 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 00:42:40 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:44:22 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

wrote in message
m...
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:32:48 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Politicians lost their will. I agree. That would be Nixon, since LBJ
escalated. Thus, we lost the war. Facts not bull**** of any kind.

Just like the Crusade we are on now,
That war was not going to be won.

Neither conflict is currently a crusade. That's from a different
administration. It's unclear what the outcome is going to be in either
place.

I bet your average Iraqi or Afghani can't tell the difference, nor can
the GIs who are getting blown up by road side bombs or in mountain
ambushes.

This is a war of necessity.

It is necessary that we *win* this war.

So saith the messiah.

What happens if he decides to leave? Will we have *lost*?

This is the messiah of change and he has demonstrated it is easy to
change his mind on things. A couple CNN polls seems to do the trick.
I think we are going to declare victory, cut and run ... at least I
hope so.

So, if 'Bama says, "We've won!", then we won the war, yes?

If that's the case, couldn't he say, "We won in Vietnam too"?

Gosh, we'd be big time winners everywhere!

[Note: Unless you want to royally **** off a few liberals here (not
Loogy), you should use an upper-case 'M' in messiah when referring to
'Bama.]