nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default Obama and Hitler

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:45:07 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:34:16 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Thanks for your service...

Yes, thanks. But, the VN war was considered a loss. We certainly didn't
win,
and the North did take over (April 1975). I'm not sure how anyone could
realistically claim it was even a tie. Perhaps Korea was a tie
(technically
it's not over right?).

Vietnam was a strategic clusterfk that we finally abandoned but the
GIs, in country, won virtually every battle they were in.

I thank those guys for their service too.

Unfortunately, winning battles doesn't mean winning the war.

Again, the military didn't lose the war either. The politicians left.
But, you anti-military liberals must keep your head buried. So be it.
lol lol

Show me where I said they did. Lying about what I said isn't making you more
credible.

--
Nom=de=Plume