Steve

Default legal requirements for trailering 30' sailboat from U.S.->Canada ?

Speaking in general, the 9' beam may cause you some complications.. Normal
width is 8 ft but most states allow up to 10' but with restrictions (routes,
time of day, etc.)..

Also with your 5 1/2' draft you may be close to the ~14 ft height limit..
Don't forget to measure your bowpulpit or highest life line stancion. ( I
know I didn't realize how high my bow pulpit would be until the boat was on
the transport trailer).

Just my thoughts. Sometimes I wish my boat was small enough so I could haul
it myself..

Steve
s/v Good Intentions (38', 12' beam, 13ton)