posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics
RD (The Sandman) RD (The Sandman) is offline

Default 2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

jps wrote in news:8bisd5hsdoc1lq6u3chuq92j5316bsmnin@
4ax.com:

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 18:29:32 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

jps wrote in

4ax.com:

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 18:06:38 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

jps wrote in
m:

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:44:16 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

jps wrote in
news:8k2sd5p7vbrodu7r9v859k887upfpgd001@ 4ax.com:

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:05:03 -0500, "RD (The Sandman)"
wrote:

jps wrote in
news:248qd5hfmn9stmaia6a1rnpmuck0qbre03@4a x.com:

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:46:07 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

"RD (The Sandman)" wrote in
message ...
"Clave" wrote in
news:RJGdnQXeVYHNCkbXnZ2dnUVZ_vudnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com:

"RD (The Sandman)" wrote

in
message ...
"Clave" wrote in
news:nKudnW3sNKyq_kfXnZ2dnUVZ_rKdnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com:

..

You can take your pick too, moron. Or are you still

allergic
to facts?

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...lient&ie=UTF-8

&rlz=
1T4GW
YE_ en US316US317&q=court+rules+fox+can+lie

Those are opinion sites...

OK, you retards just go on believing it never happened.

Your
collective need to deny recent history is even more well-
documented
than the FOX case.

Then why do you have such a problem producing a cite for it?

I produced 83,000 of them.

I'm not interested in playing birther games with you or any of
your slurp buddies.

Jim

Birthers. Weren't they formerly known as "The Klan"?

They'll never believe anything if it goes against the grain of
their assumed/ratified/cemented ignorance. Cannot compute.

Ahhhhhh, Clave......you found a butt buddie......

That's your rebuttal? You're afraid of the truth so deflect.

It's not going to change the facts nor your fear of them.

What truth or what facts? You haven't posted any.

It wouldn't matter if I did, you can't handle the truth.

Code words for I can't back up my mouth.

Code words for I couldn't stand to read it even if you did.

You won't produce anything. I really don't like to debate things with
folks that won't produce cites, so I if I don't see anything tomorrow,
consider yourself plonked.

Plonk me now you worthless ass.

OK....PLONK!!!

Your word games are a waste of time and you don't give a **** about
the truth. Little ego games.

**** off.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

Let's see if I have this healthcare thingy right. Congress is to pass
a plan written by a committee whose head has said he doesn't understand
it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it, signed by a president who
hasn't read it, with funding administered by a Treasury chief who didn't
pay his taxes because he didn't understand TurboTax, overseen by an obese
Surgeon General and financed by a country that's nearly broke.
What could possibly go wrong?