posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.boats,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.golf,seattle.politics
RD (The Sandman) RD (The Sandman) is offline

Default 2012 forecast: Food riots, ghost malls, mob rule, riots, terror

"Clave" wrote in
news:qJOdncgTwPLFwkPXnZ2dnUVZ_sidnZ2d@cablespeedmi .com:

"RD (The Sandman)" wrote in message
"Clave" wrote in news:56edncvL3-
:

"RD (The Sandman)" wrote in
message ...
"Clave" wrote in

What exactly are you denying? That Wilson and Akre v Fox never
existed, that Fox lost the initial case, or that Fox appealed and

won,
the court affirming that they had a right to lie?

I anxiously await your mother-of-all-retards reply.

And we anxiously await a cite to the case from you. I want to read

the
actual case, not a Daily Kos take on it.

DYOFH, retard.

IOW, you can only blow the same smoke as your blogs do and cannot
produce a case cite. Noted....

You have yet to tell me what you think still needs proving, retard.

Jim

You said the Courts ruled that FOX can tell their people to lie. I asked
for a case cite.....you haven't provided one.

--
Sleep well tonight,

RD (The Sandman)

Let's see if I have this healthcare thingy right. Congress is to pass
a plan written by a committee whose head has said he doesn't understand
it, passed by a Congress that hasn't read it, signed by a president who
hasn't read it, with funding administered by a Treasury chief who didn't
pay his taxes because he didn't understand TurboTax, overseen by an obese
Surgeon General and financed by a country that's nearly broke.
What could possibly go wrong?