posted to rec.boats.building
Bruce In Bangkok Bruce In Bangkok is offline

Default Sewage Lines

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 01:57:54 -0400, WaIIy wrote:

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:23:46 -0700 (PDT), Mike Worrall
wrote:

...(No requirement for a holding tank over here).

Now that most of us are cognizant of our environmental impact and
responsibilities, shouldn't you install a holding tank anyway?

MW
Los Angeles

Now that most of us are cognizant of our environmental impact and
responsibilities, shouldn't you and your family dump in your organic
garden?

The Japanese do... or did anyway. The result was a significant amount
of sewage related sickness. I believe that the Chinese in Taiwan do
also and have, in the past, had the highest incident of hepatitis in
the world...
Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)