posted to rec.boats.building
Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Sewage Lines

Bruce In Bangkok wrote:
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:23:46 -0700 (PDT), Mike Worrall
wrote:

...(No requirement for a holding tank over here).

Now that most of us are cognizant of our environmental impact and
responsibilities, shouldn't you install a holding tank anyway?

MW
Los Angeles

Why?

If I understand correctly, US regs allow the dumping of raw sewage 3
miles out to sea. If this is true what is the environmental impact of
my not having a holding tank?

And if I did install one what do you think I should do with the tank
after it is full?

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

Victoria, BC is still dumping 38 million gallons per day of raw
sewage in the Straits of Juan de Fuca. Doesn't seem to hurt a thing.
Gordon