Steve

Default Folding Cabin table??

My objective is to be able to rig or unrig the table with "a single motion"
without need to fumble with bits and pieces. I don't plan to have it down
unless there is a need for it yet the storage against the bulkhead should
also be neat and not look like an stored ironing board.. If I can work out a
neat leaf folding system I will become the face of a cabinet on the
bulkhead. I've seen one system like that but could never make out the hinge
details from the photos.

Yes. I love my open area but haven't been in open water yet.. I'm sure I
will want something to grab since the cabin trunk grab rails are at least 60
inches apart and the passage fwd/aft isn't down the middle..

I can't put full grab rails in the overhead because of head clearance. I may
just run a 1/2"X1 1/2" slat type just under the deck beams..

Just thinking out loud.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions