posted to rec.boats.building
mmc mmc is offline

Default Sewage Lines

"jim.isbell" wrote in message
On Oct 20, 6:24 am, Bruce In Bangkok
wrote:

And if I did install one what do you think I should do with the tank
after it is full?

If you consider the effect of 60,000 whales dumping in the sea, what
is a few thousand boats going to do......not much. This is one of
those times when the greenies have gone way overboard. Dumping in a
marina where there is little circulation doesnt make sense and dumping
in a freshwater lake that is used for human consumption doesnt make
sense, but anywhere else the impact is minimal to non existent.

Really big diapers?