Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Saint Augustine to Lake Worth, 9/23-24/09

"slide" wrote in message
Don't think too badly of them there not knowing the landing on Peanut
Island. I was in and out of Lake Worth for almost a year and never heard
of anyone landing on Peanut.

Are the liveaboard vagabonds still occupying the area east by northeast of
Peanut Island?]

Hi...

The landing on Peanut was to let the girls off. The marina I was looking
for was nearly directly opposite there, NEXT to where I stopped to inquire.

There were several wrecked boats still in the water when we went to fuel at
the muni marina, but we didn't get any further up than that so can't say
about the others. We were among very few boats south of Peanut Island;
we've had most of our areas nearly to ourselves, or literally to ourselves,
in advance of the season down here.

While that deprives us of cruiser companionship, it certainly makes
anchoring easier, and we like the solitude.

Right now it's blowing pretty good for us to move south, and will clock so
we can come back up, with my son and his wife, in the next couple of weeks.
We're keeping our eys on several waves which might develop into serious
weather...

L8R

Skip and crew

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand
(Richard Bach)