Tosk Tosk is offline

Default Obama and Hitler

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:19:59 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:15:39 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
It is time for all of us to stop the comparisons of Obama to Hitler.
Yes, I know, it gave lots of liberals something exciting to do while
Bush was President, and a lot of posters were devoted to that
comparison.

But it's time to cease that particular fire.

After all...

Hitler was able to get the Olympics in Berlin.

So...you think fondly of Hitler..do you?

Compared to 'Bama?

After all...you & Hitler have something in common.
You both were members of your countries armies in a losing war.
(Hitler WW1...... you.... well, we won't list them again)

It's really hard not to let insults fly, isn't it Don? I'm sure Hitler
and I have several things in common. We both like Berchtesgaden and
the Bavarian Alps, for example.

We didn't 'lose' in Vietnam, regardless of what Harry says. We didn't
finish as we should have, and we left. But there was no surrender.

I don't know what else Harry has on his 'list', which I assume you're
referring to. I was involved in Desert Storm, but even Harry couldn't
consider that a 'loss', so I assume you don't either.

Maybe you could tell me what else is on your 'list'.

Thanks for your service...