John H.[_9_] John H.[_9_] is offline

Default Obama and Hitler

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:42:06 -0700, jps wrote:

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:06:18 -0700 (PDT), Scott Dickson
wrote:

On Oct 19, 4:22*pm, H the K wrote:
On 10/19/09 4:21 PM, jps wrote:

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:15:39 -0300, "Don White"
*wrote:

"John *wrote in message
. ..
It is time for all of us to stop the comparisons of Obama to Hitler.
Yes, I know, it gave lots of liberals something exciting to do while
Bush was President, and a lot of posters were devoted to that
comparison.

But it's time to cease that particular fire.

After all...

Hitler was able to get the Olympics in Berlin.

So...you think fondly of Hitler..do you?

Yes, given the choice between having a beer with Jesse Owens or Mein
Fuhrer, Herring would certainly opt for Adolph.

I think Herring and Hitler are related. I'm using right-wing logic
here...both their last names begin with 'H'

--
Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are
conservatives. - John Stuart Mill

" John Adolf Herring"....hahahahahahahahahaha

I suppose he favors that fine german pilsner from Adolph Coors.

Please encourage Dickson. He needs all the help he can get.

I don't drink, but I did favor 'Pilsner Urquell' from what was then
Czechoslovakia.