Bouler Bouler is offline

Default C W Morgan, Last of the Whaling ships

"joevan" schreef in bericht
She might sail again.

From Brad Holderman to Chris Brady ( BTW he started this NG) Chris
Brady that is.
"From what Ive read, the restoration is boing to be rather intensive,
I certanly think she would be sea worthy once completed. But still,
yeah the risks are certainly high, a thourough escort of the ship
would probably be nessecary ala Consitution."

The following I found through google.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9z3nQMF1d4

Nice movie joevan, I hope she will not catch whales again;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)