Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Cruising is... 9-11 to 9-22-09 SSI-St.Augustine

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 20:54:54 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Tuesday, 9-15, with all engine systems seemingly resolved, we made ready to
leave for our trip south. Oops. I tried to undo the tangling which had
occurred as we swung around our anchors, twisting the two chains.

Common problem and one of the biggest reasons for not using two
anchors unless deployed bow and stern. Another big problem is
swinging differently (if at all) from the other boats around you that
are on one anchor.