Garry Beattie

Default Southern California Sailors

"R.W. Behan" wrote in message
Geoff:

If you and your lady love happen to be in the San Juan Islands any time
soon, I'd be happy to have you aboard my old dowager Westsail for an
afternoon sail. Happy Holidays in the meantime.

Dick Behan

It's a long shot for you guys, but the same applies here in beautiful,
sunny, Queensland, Australia.

If any of you guys find yourselves in our neck of the woods you are always
welcome to join us on our boat for a sail.
Depending on the weather conditions, we usually either go along the coast,
across to Fraser Island, the worlds biggest sand island, or visit Lady
Musgrave Island on the Great Barrier Reef.

We will also welcome you to one of our traditional Aussie BBQ's. No shrimp,
just good ol Rump Steak!! I know you guys in the USA don't get rump steak,
but we do in Australia and it is the best BBQ steak going!!

--
Garry Beattie
Ocean Spirit Trailer Sailer &