padeen

Default Cloth washing

I lived in the Alaska bush for 8 years and found the Armstrong powered
wringer a remarkable time and effort-saving device. With a small child and
cloth diapers it solved many clotheswashing problems.

Padeen

"Haakon Dybdahl" wrote in message
Hi there,

I am wondering how most of you do the cloth washing while sailing. I have
seen some pictures of sailboats with washing machines, but this is

probably
a little extreme. I have used a bucket and water, and some special washing
powder, and hand washed the clothing. This is a lot of work. Any tips? Of
course washing a lot of cloths when in a port...

Thanks!

Haakon